1. Log into MailChimp (or create an account)
2. In the top left corner, go to Lists
3. You’ll need to create your list by selecting Create List
4. Fill out the list details, use as much information as possible so that you can interact with your leads in the most professional and accurate way.
5. Lastly, choose what type of notifications you’d like to receive.
7. Once your list is created, you can import your Contact List to your new list you’ve created to start sending out your mass emails to your leads.
8. Select Add contacts > Import contacts
9. There are multiple ways to do this, from an Excel list you can import it as a .CSV file. Make sure you’ve changed it to this format prior to importing. Select Next in the bottom right hand corner.
10. Your .CSV needs to be as easy to upload as possible, make sure each column is clearly defined and separated out as much as possible for a detailed import to function properly and be organized.
For Example: Company Name | Address 1 | Address 2 | City | State | Zip | Phone | First Name | Last Name | Email
11. Upload file and hit Next
12. You can go column by column and edit the Field/Field type to confirm the loaded information is correct and going into the right type of field for the future campaigns to be sent correctly.
13. Now you’re all set to Import and categorize your Contact List and send your first campaign! You can always add, import additional lists, merge other lists, delete contacts and gain new subscribers via external call to actions or subscriptions at any time.